CHELSEA

Chelsea in Advanced Talks for Palmeiras Prodigy Estevão Willian

Chelsea

Chelsea are actively pursuing a deal for the 16-year-old sensation Estevão Willian from Palmeiras, according to reports.

Goal Brasil reveals that negotiations have commenced, with discussions progressing toward a potential €40 million deal, bonuses included.

Estevão, with his recent professional debut, played a pivotal role in securing Palmeiras the league title.

Despite the interest from Arsenal in December 2022, Chelsea have emerged as a serious contender for the talented teenager.

However, a unique aspect of this potential transfer is that Chelsea would have to wait until the summer of 2026 to bring Estevão to London, as he will turn 18 by then.

The youngster is protected by a €45 million release clause, and Palmeiras hold 70% of his rights, with the remaining 30% belonging to the player’s camp.

This distribution is not uncommon in Brazilian football, emphasizing the complexities of young player contracts in the South American country.

While Mundo Deportivo had previously linked Chelsea to Estevão, the current report from Goal Brasil suggests a more optimistic outlook.

As the negotiations unfold, it remains uncertain whether Chelsea can secure the promising talent to strengthen their squad.

Estevão’s rapid ascent to the professional level and interest from top European clubs highlight his potential as a hot prospect.

For Chelsea, adding the young talent to their ranks would signify a strategic investment in building for the future.

As the summer of 2026 approaches, indeed the fans await updates on the potential deal that could see Estevão donning the Chelsea blue.

For more sports related update, follow us on Twitter.

As featured on ChelseaNews.com

For more sports updates, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.



To Top