West Ham United come into the game after a late rescue show by Declan Rice and Jarrod Bowen. While David Moyes will be hoping to get back to winning ways in the Premier League after two successive losses in the league. The hammers are enjoying a very good season up till now. They are currently 5th in the league table, they have picked up 37 points from 23 league games so far.
West Ham United Premier League form: LWWWLL
While Watford are coming into the game after a 0-0 draw against Burnley in the Premier League. Roy Hodgson will be hoping to get his first win as the Watford manager. The Hornets are currently 18th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 15 points from 21 league games so far.
Watford Premier League form: LLLDLD
- The Hammers are currently on a four-game winning streak against Watford. Dating back to a 2-0 defeat back in December 2018.
- Three of Watford’s five Premier League wins against West Ham United have come away from home.
- The Hammers have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League midweek games.
- Watford head into Tuesday’s game without a win in each of their last 10 games across all competitions.
- The visitors are currently without a win in their last five league games away from home.
Lukasz Fabianski will be looking to be back in the starting lineup after missing the last few games after testing positive for Covid-19. Angelo Ogbonna looks set to miss the Watford clash due to a knee injury. While Craig Dawson, Tomas Soucek and Pablo Fornals will be looking to return to the starting lineup after missing the midweek FA Cup tie.
Emmanuel Dennis will be looking to return to the starting lineup after he missed the Burnley due to a red card. But Kwadwo Baah and Nicolas Nkoulou look set to miss the tie due to injury setbacks. Peter Etebo is a slight doubt ahead of the clash due to a thigh problem.
West Ham United predicted lineup:
Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma; Antonio
Watford predicted lineup:
Foster; Femenia, Cathcart, Samir, Kamara; Kucka, Kayembe, Sissoko; King, Dennis, Pedro
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.