Arsenal will be looking forward to holding onto their 4th place in the league table as they host Leicester City in the game week 29 of the Premier League at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
Arsenal comes into the game after an exciting 3-2 win over Watford last time around in the Premier League. With that win, Mikel Arteta’s side moved up to 4th in the Premier League table above Manchester United. They have picked up 48 points from 25 league games so far this term.
Arsenal Premier League Form: L D W W W W
Leicester City comes into the game after a narrow 1-0 win over Leeds United. The club are currently 12th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 33 points from 25 league games so far this term.
Leicester City Premier League Form: D L D L W W
The gunners will be hoping to keep their brilliant run of form going in the league. While Brendan Rodgers will be hoping his side can make it three wins in the spin in the league.
- Arsenal are looking to complete the league double over Leicester City for the first time since the 2015-16 season.
- The foxes defeated the gunner 1-0 in this same fixture last term. Ending a 23 match winless away streak at the Emirates Stadium.
- Arsenal have taken 25 points from their last 30 points available in the league.
- The gunners come into the game on a four match winning steak in the league.
- While the foxes come into the game on a four match winning streak in all competitions.
Emile Smith Rowe looks set to return to the side after he missed the last few games due to illness. While right-back Takehiro Tomiyasu remains a major doubt ahead of the clash. Cedric Soares will once again likely deputize at right-back for the gunners.
The foxes’ star striker Jamie Vardy has picked up a new knee injury and looks set to miss the Arsenal clash. Jonny Evans, Ryan Bertrand, and Timothy Castagne are also ruled out of the clash. Right-back Ricardo Pereira is a minor doubt ahead of the clash. While young center-half Wesley Fofana is also a minor doubt after testing positive for Covid-19.
Arsenal predicted lineup:
Ramsdale; Cedric, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Xhaka, Partey; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Lacazette
Leicester City predicted lineup:
Schmeichel; Justin, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas; Ndidi, Tielemans; Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes; Iheanacho
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.