The BCCI announced a revised schedule of the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka for a 3 match T20I series followed by a 2 match Test series.
India will face Sri Lanka for the 1st T20I in Ekana Stadium, Lucknow on February 24. The remaining T20Is will be hosted in Dharamsala Cricket Stadium on February 26 and 27.
The Test matches will be played at the PCA Stadium in Mohali and M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. Former Test captain Virat Kohli will play his 100th Test in Mohali.
“The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) today announced a change in schedule for the upcoming Paytm Sri Lanka Tour of India. Sri Lanka will first play the T20I series comprising three matches followed by a two-match Test series, which will be a part of the ICC World Test Championship, 2021-23. Lucknow will now host the first T20I while the next two will be played in Dharamsala,”
The last Test will be a pink-ball encounter, the 2nd Day-Night Test in India.
India versus Sri Lanka schedule:
- First T20I – February 24 at Ekana Stadium, Lucknow
- Second T20I – February 26 at Dharamsala Stadium, Himachal Pradesh
- Third T20I – February 27 at Dharamsala Stadium, Himachal Pradesh
- First Test – March 4 to 8 at PCA Stadium, Mohali
- Second Test – March 12 to 16 at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
For more updates, follow us on Twitter.