Jude Bellingham was actually interested in signing for Liverpool. However that was before Liverpool lost to Manchester City 4-2 on Saturday. Journalist Paul Joyce shares an update on Jude Bellingham. The journalist informs about the interest from the young player. However that was before the Reds lost to Manchester City. Before the match the player wanted a move to the Anfield. However not much could be said after that embarrassing loss to City. Furthermore Dortmund lost to Bayern Munich on the same day. Therefore it is yet to see where the interest of Jude Bellingham have moved. Or if it have moved at all. Whether the Reds’ loss to Manchester City have affected the interest from Bellingham or not is yet to be seen. The youngster is said to be all set to leave Dortmund in the summer. Premier League looks to be his next destination in his career.
Jude Bellingham keen to join Liverpool according to reports
It is reported that the player could cost a hefty price if Liverpool wants him to join them. It will take a bit more that £100m to bring Jude Bellingham to Anfield. However many believe that it is highly unlikely that the player would join Liverpool. The loss to City on the weekend could play a big role in his decision. Furthermore he has offers from multiple Premier League clubs. Manchester City too have offered him a contract. However according to reports, Liverpool’s future project attracts Jude Bellingham more than Manchester City’s silverware collection. Even with Liverpool’s disastrous season so far, the player was still keen on joining them. Therefore the season end result will play a very little role in his decision.
If Jude Bellingham decides to Manchester City or Real Madrid, he would be able to play for Champions League next season. However the same cannot be said for Liverpool. There is no guarantee that the Reds would qualify for the Champions League next season. It will be interesting to see what the English man decides this summer.
For more sports-related updates, follow us on Twitter