Liverpool look set to return to Premier League action after the 2-0 Champions League triumph over Inter Milan. Liverpool host Norwich City at Anfield on Saturday in Gameweek 26 of the Premier League.
The reds come into the game after a 2-0 victory over Inter Milan in the 1st leg of the round of 16 of the Premier League. While they saw off Burnley 1-0 last time in the Premier League. They currently sit 2nd in the league table. The reds have picked up 54 points from 24 league games so far.
While Norwich City comes into the game after a 4-0 thrashing by the hands of the league leaders Manchester City. Before this, Norwich were on decent form in the league. The club are currently 18th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 17 points from 24 league games so far this term.
- Liverpool have won 13 of the last 15 league meetings against Norwich City.
- The reds have recorded 47 games in the last 15 league matches against Norwich City.
- While Norwich have won just one of their last 12 away league games against Liverpool.
- The reds have already beaten the canaries twice this term. 3-0 in the reverse league fixture and 3-0 in the EFL Cup.
- Liverpool go into the clash being unbeaten in their 15 Premier League home games.
Diogo Jota twisted his ankle in the Champions League win over Inter Milan and remains a doubt ahead of the clash. If the forward is unavailable, Roberto Firmino should start in the striker position. Joel Matip will be hoping to return to the starting lineup. While Naby Keïta, Konstantinos Tsimikas, and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain will also be hoping to get a start.
While for Norwich City, Tim Krul is ruled out of the clash. Jakob Sorensen and Andrew Omobamidele are also ruled out of the clash. While Ozan Kabak is likely to miss the game due to illness. Adam Idah is still a minor doubt but he is near full fitness. Lukas Rupp is back in training and should be included in the squad.
Liverpool predicted lineup:
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Firmino, Diaz
Norwich predicted lineup:
Gunn; Aarons, Hanley, Gibson, Williams; Gilmour, Lees Melou, McLean; Sargent, Pukki, Rashica
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.