Liverpool comes into the game after a 2-1 win over Norwich City in the 5th round of the FA Cup. While last time around in the Premier League, Liverpool thrashed Leeds United 6-0. The club are currently 2nd in the Premier League table. They have picked up 60 points from 26 league games so far this term.
Liverpool Premier League Form: W W W W W W
While West Ham United come into the game after a disappointing 3-1 loss to Southampton in the 5th round of the FA Cup. Last time around in the Premier League, West Ham beat fellow top-four contender Wolves 1-0. The club are currently 5th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 45 points from 27 league games so far this term.
West Ham United Premier League Form: L L W D D W
Jurgen Klopp will be hoping to pick up another victory and put more pressure on the league leaders Manchester City. While David Moyes will be hoping that his side can cause an upset and pick up valuable points in the race for a top-four place at the end of the season.
- Liverpool have lost just one of their last 48 home league games against West Ham United.
- The last home defeat for Liverpool in this fixture came under Brendan Rodgers back in August 2015.
- The reds have netted in each of their last 11 league games. While the hammers have netted in nine of their last 10 league games.
- The reds are on a six-match winning streak in the league. While they are unbeaten in their last 17 league games.
- While the hammers are unbeaten in their last four league games.
Roberto Firmino is ruled out of the clash. While Thiago Alcantara is a major doubt ahead of the clash. Curtis Jones is a minor doubt. Klopp will maybe give a start to young prospect Elliott. Naby Keita may also be handed a start in the clash.
For West Ham United, Tomas Soucek is a minor doubt ahead of the clash. While Vladimir Coufal, Ryan Fredericks, Arthur Masuaku, and Angelo Ogbonna remain on the sidelines due to injuries. Andriy Yarmolenko has been given some time off by the club amid Russia’s invasion of his homeland.
Liverpool predicted lineup:
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Elliott, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Mane, Diaz
West Ham United predicted lineup:
Fabianski; Johnson, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Lanzini, Fornals; Antonio
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.