Burnley comes into the match after a 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace in the Premier League last time around. The club currently sits 17th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 21 points from 24 league games so far this term.
Burnley Premier League Form: D D L W W D
While Leicester City comes into the clash after a potentially season-changing 3-1 win over Randers in the Europa Conference league. While last time around in the Premier League, the foxes suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Wolves. The club currently sits 13th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 27 points from 23 league games so far this term.
Leicester City Premier League Form: W L D L D L
Brendan Rodgers will be certainly hoping that the Europa Conference League win could kick start the season for the foxes. While Sean Dyche will be hoping to pick up valuable points to survive the relegation dog fight.
- Burnley have won just three of their last 13 league meetings against Leicester City.
- While Leicester have won just four points from the last five away league games against Burnley.
- The team first on the scoresheet has not gone on to win any of the last five Premiere League meetings between the sides.
- While the clarets have won just one of their last 20 league games.
- While the foxes have won three of their 5 league games at 3pm kickoff this term.
Matej Vydra is near his return to full fitness but still remains ruled out of the clash. While Johann Berg Gudmundsson is ruled out due to an injury. Maxwel Cornet will be looking to get back in the starting lineup after his injury layoff. Dale Stephens is also a minor doubt due to a minor strain.
Jamie Vardy looks set to be available for selection after his injury layoff but would certainly not feature from the start. While Wesley Fofana, Timothy Castagne, Ryan Bertrand, and Jonny Evans are ruled out of the clash. James Justin is also a major doubt ahead of the clash.
Burnley predicted lineup:
Pope; Roberts, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Lennon, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Weghorst, Cornet
Leicester City predicted lineup:
Schmeichel; Pereira, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas; Ndidi, Tielemans; Lookman, Maddison, Barnes; Daka
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.