Newcastle United come into the game after a narrow 1-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers last time around in the Premier League. The club are currently 15th in the Premier Lague table. They have picked up 35 points from 31 league games so far this term.
Leicester City Premier League form: W L W D W
Leicester City comes into the game after a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace. The club are currently 9th in the Premier League table. They have picked up 40 points from 29 league games so far this term.
Newcastle United Premier League form: W L L L W
- Newcastle United have lost none of their last 12 league meetings against Leicester City.
- While Leicester City have won each of their last five away league meetings against Newcastle United.
- The Magpies have lost six of their seven Premier League games on Sunday this term.
- While Newcastle United have won each of their last four home games in the league.
- The Magpies ended the run of three successive defeats in the league with the 1-0 win over Wolves last time around in the league.
For Newcastle, Fraser is a major doubt ahead of the clash. While defensive midfielder Hayden is a major doubt ahead of the clash. Lewis is also a major doubt ahead of the clash. English duo Trippier and Wilson are both ruled out of the clash due to injury setbacks. Willock is a minor doubt ahead of the clash.
Bertrand and Ndidi are ruled out of the clash due to injury. Ward is also a major doubt ahead of the clash. Leicester star striker Vardy is also a major doubt ahead of the clash, while Perez is a minor doubt due to injury. Soumare is a minor doubt due to illness.
Newcastle United predicted lineup:
Dubrakva; Krafth, Schar, Burn, Targett; Guimaraes, Shelvey, Joelinton; Almiron, Wood, Saint-Maximin
Leicester City predicted lineup:
Schmeichel; Justin, Fofana, Soyuncu, Thomas; Tielemans, Mendy; Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall, Lookman; Daka
Newcastle vs Leicester: Prediction
Both the sides have leaked a few goals at the back this term. There is no doubt that this clash will be a goals fest as well. Both sides will be looking to pick up yet another positive result after the positive results last time around.
Prediction: Newcastle 2:2 Leicester
Follow us on Twitter for regular football updates.